Tickets for all GSO concerts can be purchased in advance through the Gwangju Culture and Art Center. For details about ticket purchase and refund, please contact Gwangju Culture and Art Center or the GSO.
|Type||Reservation Office||Business Hours||Notes|
|Online Advance Purchase||Gwangju Culture and Art Center Website
|In-Person Advance Purchase||Performance Management Team at Gwangju Culture and Art Center
|From 09:00 to 18:00 (Weekdays only)||
|On-Site Purchase||Ticket office at concert venue||
|Internet Advance Purchase Fee||None||Member registration is necessary|
Cancellation fee will be applied as follows according to the date of cancellation.
※ Cancellation must be made during the cancellation period.
|On-Site||Ticket office at concert venue||
Other Guidelines of Note
- Complimentary tickets or exchange coupons
- Tickets labeled as complimentary tickets or exchange coupons cannot be refunded or transferred, and cannot be reissued in case of loss. Complimentary tickets can be exchanged at the ticket office beginning one hour prior to the performance.
- Handicapped/Meritorious Persons ID
- Those who have purchased discounted tickets for handicapped or meritorious persons must present their IDs at the ticket office
- Children not yet attending school
- Unless specially noted, GSO performances are not open to children not yet attending school
- Arrival at venue
- Late comers may not enter the concert hall in the middle of the performance depending on the program. Please be on time.
Please visit the FAQ page on the GSO website for other questions.